Free Personalized Services
Stoever Glass does our clearing and clerical functions thru Pershing LLC a division of Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Melon).This also includes ticket processing and all IRS 1099 forms and other necessary IRS reporting.
Many investment service firms impose safekeeping account charges such as custodial fees, charges for checks and wires, redemptions, and even mailing charges in some cases. Stoever Glass provides completely free safekeeping.
In addition to the convenience and safety, a Safekeeping Account offers the following advantages:
Insurance in Excess of SIPC Coverage
Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC®) Coverage
Pershing our clearing agent is a member of SIPC, which protects securities clients of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 in claims for cash).
In addition to SIPC protection, Pershing provides coverage in excess of SIPC limits from certain underwriters at Lloyd's, in conjunction with another commercial insurance company. (*) The excess of SIPC insurance program is valid through February 10, 2015 for Pershing LLC accounts. It provides the following protection for Pershing LLC’s global client assets:
- An aggregate loss limit of $1 billion for eligible securities—over all client accounts
- A per-client loss limit of $1.9 million for cash awaiting reinvestment—within the aggregate loss limit of $1 billion
- You receive a monthly statement summarizing all account positions and transactions including all activity in your money market account.
- Interest and other proceeds can be swept into your choice of money market accounts or if you prefer we can send them directly to you or wire them to your bank in accordance with your instructions.(**)
- You never have to worry about missing a maturity or call date. Stoever Glass does the tracking for you.
- Your Investment Executive is able to monitor your portfolio and provide timely advice tailored to your objectives and need.
Free Portfolio Evaluation
Bond prices fluctuate daily so it is important to periodically have your portfolio evaluated. That is why Stoever Glass, offers free portfolio evaluation to all our clients. If you would like to take advantage our free portfolio evaluation services today – call 800-223-3881 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.