Socking away money for retirement is a great idea, but how much do you really need to save? How long do you need to work to set yourself up comfortably in your golden years? Enter your information below, the charts and numbers will change as you go along, so try a few different numbers and see how different scenarios might play out for you.
- 401(k) Savings Calculator
- 403(b) Savings Calculator
- Retirement Contributions Effects on your Paycheck
- Retirement Planner
- Roth IRA Calculator
- What is the Advantage of Converting to a Roth IRA?
- Roth IRA or Traditional IRA?
- Traditional IRA Calculator
- Amortization - Determines the periodic payment you will have to make to repay a loan in a specified time.
- College Tuition Planner - Estimates future college expenses and the additional amount that would have to be added to your savings to fund those expenses.
- Estate Tax Calculator - May help you anticipate your future estate tax liability.
- Future Value of Regular Payments - Shows how much annual contributions to a savings account will be worth in the future.
- Life Insurance Needs - Estimates the amount of life insurance that would be needed to pay final expenses, to pay off debts, to ensure children are cared for and to set up a family emergency fund in the event of the death of a breadwinner or stay-at-home parent.
- Periodic Withdrawals from a Lump Sum - Illustrates how much money can be periodically taken out of an account based on the amount of money invested, the growth rate and the payment period.
- Present Value / Future Value - Allows you to experiment with the components that determine the future value of an investment, including computing the amount you would need to invest today in order to reach a future goal.
- Retirement Savings Calculator - Guides you through the process of estimating the additional savings you will need to meet your retirement income goals.
- Roth IRA Conversion Calculator - Use this calculator to compare Traditional & Roth IRAs.
- Savings Goal Planner - Illustrates how much money you need to save to reach your savings goal in the time you set.
- Tax-Deferred Accumulation - Illustrates how a tax-deferred investment can grow in comparison to an investment in which earnings are taxable as received.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can not and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. The financial calculators provided here are informational in nature only and are not representative of any particular investment. Securities products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal.